Sunday, November 18, 2007

Make You Want to Buy Baby Food?

When I showed Aaron this picture he said, "It makes me want to buy baby food or something." I thought it was funny, but I also LOVE this picture, so here it is for all of you to see. Sydney is a very good baby, is sleeping through the night consistently, and talks too. I'll try to upload a video of her cooing for you since it's pretty cute!

Sydney is very interested in what is going on around her and where noises are coming from. She can focus on objects more now that her vision has improved and loves ceiling fans and mobiles. Still hates her play gym we bought her, but maybe that will change. :)
She's also started smiling now. She doesn't always do it on cue, but it's getting more and more frequent. This is still about the only one we've ever captured on camera though!

5 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

What a cute pic! It makes me want to grab her cute little chubby cheeks! Just 1 1/2 more days until I can!!!

Adrianne Miller said...

My niece is so cute.

Shawn and Brittany said...

Love them! You should put some picts of her in her cute dresses from the wedding!

adorable pearsons said...

She is so beautiful! I love the cheeks, my girls are known for their chubber cheeks! All the more to kiss right?

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! So CUTE!