Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Check out the Quiz...

You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.

3 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

So I guess this means you're reading/have read the series? What do you think?

Kristi said...

It was so good to talk to you today. have you read these books. Cori Loved them and my mom is bringing them to read when she comes to stay with me.

Devony said...

Yes I have read the whole series and I loved them! They were awesome and totally sucked you in. Kristi you should read them! They are good!