Thursday, November 08, 2007
Cody and Sydney
My friend Jessica brought her son Cody (on the left) over this week to visit us. He is exactly 2 months older than Sydney and we decided to take some pictures of them. Here they are looking so cute. And what a little stud, Cody even held Sydney's hand! Then after he let go, she tried to hold his! How cute. Also, she hasn't really gotten super excited about much yet, but we were making funny noises to get her to look at us and him to smile, and it was getting him all excited, so he was kicking his legs and flapping his arms, and she started to do it a little too! Monkey see, monkey do I guess! What a cute couple of babies they are!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love it!!!
Too cute!!!
Pot bellies RULE!!!! I love those little tummies - so kissable!
So she is like the same size it looks like. Nice eating!
What a scandalous picture!!
Oh dear...it looks as though Eli already has some competition!!! She's a wanted woman....
Oh they are so cute!
Hey miss devony, I have sme questions for you we should talk again soon!
Simply adorable!
Post a Comment