A few weeks ago there was a slaughter in our house and a lot of our fish died. Then all but 1 fish and our frog followed suit. We've been working on getting the tank all balanced and happy so that we can fill it with fish again. Rupert is a trooper and has survived the devastation, as has a single nameless fish whom I decided deserved a name after living for so long. Since he's proven hard to kill, I've dubbed him Rasputin.
Here's the rundown of our new pets and who named them for your amusement:
Rupert the frog - Sydney
Taffy the Beta - Sydney
Mango the male Swordtail fish - Mady
Nefertiti the female Swordtail fish - Sydney
Marty the Vacuum fish - Sydney
4 tiger barb fish who were recently acquired and are currently nameless

2 comments:
I'm really excited to meet Marty. I can tell we're going to really get along.
i absolutley love sydney's choices of rupert and nefertiti. hmmm, i wonder whose child she could be with those names? :)
Post a Comment