Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday = Laundry Day

Do your kids come running when they hear the washer starting?  Mine both do.  Mady was the fastest this time and grabbed her chair and ran over to help.  We're definitely cultivating this love of laundry.
Also, do you love her fashion statement?  Look at that turquoise necklace.  It goes great with her Halloween PJ's.  ;)  I got it last week and she's totally commandeered it.  She pretty much hasn't taken it off since Sunday morning, so I think it's officially her "pretty."

5 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Hmmm...maybe they should come do my laundry as well! You might have to bring them over though...and help them put it in, then dry it and then fold it. Just an idea!

LOVE the necklace!

Heath and Jessica said...

Funny they like to help with the laundry. The necklace is very "pretty"! Man she is getting big!

The Garner Family said...

Cute Kids Devony!! It's been a looooooong time!!!

Kristi said...

Your. Children. are. Adorable. I think that is all I have to say. I miss you Dev.

Katie said...

missed your posts...happy belated birthday..by 1 day. I meant to text, email, etc yesterday, but things were a little crazy! Hope it was a good one!