Monday, June 07, 2010

So Tired

We played outside today.  For a good long while.  When we finally came in and ate lunch, I realized how hard Mady had played:
Amazingly, she ate an entire sandwich like this.  Then she finally woke up when she put the blackberries in her mouth and realized she'd gotten her second wind.  Then came the fight to get her to actually go to bed.  Such fun.  (She keeps reaching for her head because she strokes her hair when she goes to sleep.)  Welcome summer.

8 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Mandy Rowley said...

The dear sweet tired thing... :)

Allison said...

I was laughing so hard watching Mady that Grant had to see too. He laughed every time I did. So funny!

Sarah Schwartz said...

So funny!!! Love it

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Although that is the cutest thing EVER!!!, I have to laugh out loud. That is too funny!

Ellen Davenport said...

So funny! Made me laugh

Heath and Jessica said...

Poor tired sleepy girl! How cute is the video!

Haylee Mecham said...

most hilarious thing I have ever seen! Isaac has done this a few times.. And I have done nothing but laugh at him... Gotta love tired kids! we miss you guys!