Here are some additional pics for the fam and all you baby lovers out there. Seriously, sweetest baby ever. And you can't even see her chub-chub thighs. Also, I have recently decided that Heaven (at least where I live) will smell like Baby Magic Yellow Shampoo and the Purple Johnsons Baby Lotion. I seriously sit and smell this kid's head all day. Don't believe me? Watch Sydney, she now does it too. Ahhh. Heaven.

Sydney has recently discovered
in. She's been climbing in cupboards and boxes and all sorts of small enclosed spaces.

And the garbage can. Rock on. A new member of the bucket brigade. Do you love the 4000 toys scattered around? I know I do. It makes the house look lived in.

As I have previously posted, Sydney loves animals. ALL animals. We have a baby robin that frequently visits our backyard whom Sydney named "Budget." On Friday she decided it was time to have a pet of her own, so she got one - a dragon named "All Done." For those of you who haven't seen a real dragon before, here he is:

And you all thought I was so mean for not letting her get a pet. We were just waiting for a really cool pet! All Done is remarkably well behaved and we usually only hear about him at breakfast when Sydney shares her milk with him. My kind of pet! Also, I just had to throw this last pic in of my snuggle bug and I!

Sydney recently discovered that when you fall on pillows from a not so great height, it doesn't hurt. She did this forever. It was really funny!
2 comments:
u two have the prettiest children...I love seeing your blog :) thanks for sharing.
So that is what Sydney was doing when I was on the phone with you. Glad she is part of the bucket brigade, she just wanted a bigger bucket. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment