Oh Devony, you guys look so sweet, innocent, and unaware of what you were getting yourselves into (just like Ryan and I). Congratulations on 8 years! Happy Anniversary.
Holy Cow! That is FOREVER AGO! You guys must be ANCIENT!! :) Eight years. Wow. Where does time fly? I still remember how stressed you were planning you wedding while I was working at the snow shack that summer. Good times. Happy Anniversary.
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
9 comments:
Oh Devony, you guys look so sweet, innocent, and unaware of what you were getting yourselves into (just like Ryan and I). Congratulations on 8 years! Happy Anniversary.
You guys look like babies! You are so little there! That is crazy that it has been 8 years. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! (or is it amniversary?) ;)
Happy Amniversary to you! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!
Holy Cow! That is FOREVER AGO! You guys must be ANCIENT!! :) Eight years. Wow. Where does time fly? I still remember how stressed you were planning you wedding while I was working at the snow shack that summer. Good times. Happy Anniversary.
Congratulations!!
You guys look so young!!!! Congrats
You guys...your just too darn cute! Enjoy - only eternity to go! Woot Woot!
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment