Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pirates, Pools, and Parks! Hooray!

We've been enjoying the pool recently and Sydney may have finally gotten over her fear of the pool. It took like 2 weeks. Except she's still scared of the kiddie pool, just not the big one. Awesome.
We've been doing lots of walks to the park lately too. Sydney finds some friends on the way. Can't beat rocks - they don't talk back.
First time Mady's in a swing!
She liked it! Yes, I take her out in her pjs sometimes. I'm awesome like that.
Sydney playing with her buddy Eli. I LOVE that they are learning to play together, not just beside each other now. It's so darn cute.
To go along with her new obsessission, we dressed her up like a pirate last night! The chubby little legs sticking out are my favorite part!






5 comments:

Nikki said...

You are Awesome! Looks like your kids are having tons of fun!

Heath and Jessica said...

Love the new background Dev! The girls are getting so big! I love that you post pics for those of us that don't see you too often!

Kiery said...

Cute little pirate! lol, I have a song she would like all about pirates!

GramW. said...

loved every pic!

Karen said...

I love that neither of our kids are actually completely dressed in that picture. Scandal.