Friday, May 22, 2009

We Love Summer!

Am I the only one that is always playing catch up? I feel like I am so behind. Oh well, at least I am blogging a little! We've all been sick over the past couple weeks and are finally starting to feel normal again. We've been having awesome weather (85 degrees) and trying to take advantage of it. I also tried to take some more pics of Poquito Tito here. Aaron thinks my backdrop makes it look like a DMV photo. Ha ha!
Don't you love baby toes? Oh, and my $10 Craigslist Bumbo that Sydney loves? Not Mady, Sydney.
Background: I love this dress. No reason, it's just one of my faves. Someone with awesome taste gave it to us when Syd was born. Too bad it was December when it fit her. I was worried Mady was going to miss out too, but I squeezed her into it and snapped some shots. YAY!!!
She just wanted to eat it the whole time
Assembly line style
Sydney's new favorite thing to say, "No, no!" as she wags her little finger and does naughty things. Stinker girl.
We discovered sidewalk chalk this week. She's in love.
First lawn trim of the season. Look who got in on the action with her 50 cent (garage sale!) mower! She couldn't stop saying, "vroom vroom!"
Mady discovered her voice this week and is constantly cooing or gurgling now. She also smiles and giggles at almost everything and everyone. It's so fun to see her mellow little personality shining through now!

11 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Oh Yeah! New pics! You will have to e-mail me the pics of Mady's photo shoot! And the pic of Sydney with the sidewalk chalk. They are too adorable! I am behind too & don't have any little ones to blame. Just being 2nd counselor in RS.

Christina said...

Wow- have I told you how BEAUTIFUL that baby is?? She is soooo gorgeous! Great make on that one:)

And I know where an adorable "Sidewalk Chalk" digi scrap kit is for that picture. Check out justsoscrappy.blogspot It's only $1.50 too!!

Cute family!

Vonda Wilson said...

both girls seem to be growing fast? Sooooo wonderful!

Karen said...

All right. That baby is way too young for a driver's license...

The Coopers said...

So cute! I love the video! We will have to hang out as soon as we get back from Florida! We get back on the 31st so lets plan something that week. I love the park by your house so maybe we can go there again or the zoo is always good too :)

Adrianne Miller said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Mady is sure changing! I love it.
Also, will you tell Aaron (and yourself) that my phone will only allow me to text about 5 texts and die? I can make thrity second phone calls if I'm lucky. We are ordering a new phone today. Not that I ever really have time to talk on it anyway - Holy crap I had no idea that live in babies were this much work.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Darling! Raise your hand if you kids are super cute!

Stacey Jensen said...

I love your girls! I miss you guys so much and wish we lived closer. Hope you are all doing well. Just know you are loved beyond measure.

Haylee Mecham said...

I love the DMV pic... She looks so cute in that dress! And I love Syd's lawn mower. And Isaac loved the video of mady. He was laughing along with her. Love you! The pics are all great!!

Unknown said...

Well, hello!!!! I found you via the 27th ward blog...do you guyz remember me??...Michael Dahlquist..the red head. Send me an email at mddahlquist@hotmail.com so I can get you an invite for our blog. Good to see you guyz. We need to get updated. Do you have facebook?

Unknown said...

it says brandan, that is my associates name. It is one of our work addresses.. You can find me at the mddahlquist@hotmail.com and we'll go from there.
Michael Dahlquist