Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Photos

My great friend Alli (click here to visit her blog) was good enough to do some rather impromptu family photos for us in time for mother's day, and they turned out great! The one at the top of the blog is our new official family pic and the one in the post below is just too darn cute. I'm so happy Alli captured that moment! This would be the perfect little Kodak moment if it wasn't for Mady's sad sad face. :(

My sweet girl
The one we have of Mady sort of smiling. Too bad Sydney looks like such a sour puss.You just gotta love Syd's baby blues in this one. She's showing Alli her rock. Very important.
Thanks so much Alli! We love them and you did a great job!

18 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

They turned out so cute! Sydney does have beautiful blue eyes!

Cori said...

These are just beautiful! Your girls are getting bigger and bigger every time you post!

The Dixon Family said...

That Alli.

She's so hot right now.

liv said...

Beautiful! :)

Cara said...

they look so good! and look at you, being the adorable mama! i love love love them!

Leah said...

such cute pics! I love them!

Stacey Jensen said...

Your babies are so beautiful! The photos are amazing! Keep on posting. It is so fun watching the girls grow. Love to all of you.

sappy said...

Wow, seriously good family pictures!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Those pictures are great! You just need to update the profile one too ;)

Kiery said...

Syd... she's adorable! And Mady just makes me laugh. I can't wait to see you guys again soon! Hopefully this summer we'll make it over to visit!

Amber said...

I love the little piggy tails!!! You guys look great!

Ashley Nelson said...

TOTTALY CUITE SECOND ONE I THINK IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! Just slightly see you holding Maddy and Syd giving you kisses. Captures being a mom PERFECT!!

Karen said...

so i know i looked at these with you right there, but it needs to be recorded. i think they rock. nice work alli.

Heath and Jessica said...

As you know, I love them! You will have to e-mail them to me! Your griend does good work!

Adrianne Miller said...

I'm just getting to see these finally. So cute!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Love love love!

Haylee Mecham said...

I love them!! The girls look adorable!! As if they wouldn't! And Syd's baby blues are beautiful!! Love you guys! Miss you!

Stafford said...

Emma saw the pics and said "I think the big girl looks like the daddy and the little girl looks like the mommy." I couldn't agree more!