On Sunday we got to go to Temple Square. It was wonderful since we have not been there in many years. We got to see the new(ish?) Joseph Smith movie (wonderful - thanks Adi for taking our poopy cranky kid out so we could watch it), walk around the grounds, and enjoy everything as much as the 100 degree heat would allow! Here we are at the statue of the Christus. On our way down the spiral walkway Sydney kept pointing back at it. It was really cute.
She looks like a giant in this picture!
It was a beautiful day and we were glad we got to spend it with Adrianne and Michael! We're so glad we got to visit Salt Lake again. I forget how beautiful of a city it is until we go back. Also I really like the layout. Numbered streets are SO much easier than named! Thank you Brigham Young for your insight there!

6 comments:
How FuN! I miss the west so much! We've got a Utah trip planned for the beginning of Oct for General Conf. weekend. I'm SO excited! I missed you while you were away from the blog, Dev! I always love to hear what's going on with you, you fabulous girl, you!
All is sooooo GREAT! Thanks, Dev for showing all the pics and info. I've got some to send to you! Hugs!
I love temple square too. It is always a fun & peaceful place to visit. It looks like Sydney had fun on her first trip there!
Great pictures! Thanks for posting..it's nice to see what you guys have been up to! Ahh, love Temple Square!
I love that picture of her looking like a giant infront of the temple. It cracked me up. I bet you are happy to be home after a rough car ride. We need to get together sometime soon :)
So sorry we mised you guys!
Everything got so crazy and we didn't get your message until Sunday night - sorry!
It looks like you guys had a great visit!
Post a Comment