Thursday, August 21, 2008

Idaho Pics 2 - aka We Have a Really Cute Kid

Sydney is making lots of silly faces lately
Most of these were captured by my sister Jessica. I mean all of them. Thanks Jess.
Especially for this one. It's the best! She makes this face and blows air in and out her nose like a bull. The best part - she's not mad. Just a ham.
Uncle JC gave her 2 demo phones (like you see in cell phone stores). He has all the hook ups. Maybe this is one reason she loves him so much. He gave her her first phone.

A pinecone! Amazing. She tried to eat it. Big surprise.
With cousin Kayden. This big boy is a tank, and only 4 months older than her! I think it's funny how much smaller than him she is, and she's not a skinny little baby! Notice her head is like the same size as his though. My big brained baby. :)

7 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

She is so adorable. Sorry we missed you in colorado it was a crazy six days for us.

Rachel and Tyler said...

She is so adorable. Sorry we missed you in colorado it was a crazy six days for us.

Leah said...

I love all her cute and crazy faces! It cracks me up what this kid will eat!

The Coopers said...

Such funny faces! So cute!

Heath and Jessica said...

I am just lucky that I happened to have my camera out to catch all the funny faces! She has an automatic draw to my camera! (What can I say, she is my cutest niece ever!) It was great to see you guys! I promise I will e-mail you the rest of the pics. I have been a bit busy & kind of forgot.

Laurie said...

Wow, it's been a while. I hope you remember me...Your little one is sooooo beautiful! My blog is set to private so if you want an invite email me lauriehyde@gmail.com Please delete this comment as soon as you get my email so I don't have crazies emailing me...thanks so much, Laurie Hyde BYU-Idaho 51st ward...

4HessGirls said...

I love that face she is making, how cute! She already loves the phone, it's a girl thing!