Sydney and I at the elephants
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
The Zoo
On Friday the weather was beautiful (72 degrees!), so my friend Karen and I took the kiddos to the zoo! It was so much fun and we really enjoyed just getting out of the house and seeing everything!
Karen and Eli checking out the bears
Sydney being much too busy eating her stroller to be looking at the bears
Eli's favorite animals - the geese!
Two tired kiddos ready to go home!
As we went into the zoo I turned to Karen and said, "This is the cute part of motherhood!" I always imagined going on walks and to the zoo with friends and all our babies. Obviously there's so much more to it than that, but as we went through the gates (and saw some other friends of ours!) I still thought to myself, "I've arrived." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I think my zoo pass was the best investment I've ever made. I love zoo days in the summer!
You and your date have the same stroller!
I love your hair Dev! Syd is so cute! I love the zoo!
Dev you are HOT in the first picture. You should wear your hair like that a lot. And I think it is funny you and Karen have the same stroller.
We tried to do the zoo on Saturday and when we arrived there were no parking spots and about 300 people in line waiting to get in!
We thought is it a free day?
Is there a new baby being born?
Is it hot today?
We left and went to the spaghetti factory!
You have arrived! I think that you should make yourself a ribbon sash and make Aaron celebrate your Arrival at super cute motherhood! :-)
I love you hair curly!! Holy cow its gorgous!! While we are there we should go to the zoo with the kids! Kaitlyn will love that.
Forrest and Nadia both love the zoo. They are big time animal lovers, so what can I say. I need to take them again, since the last time was Christmas, but its's getting warm enough to do just that. Time to get out of the house!
Post a Comment