Saturday, March 29, 2008

That's My Baby

I wanted to share our big news with everyone. On the 22nd we had the opportunity to go to the new temple in Rexburg and have Sydney sealed to us! It was such an amazing experience and we are so happy to have been able to do it. The next day she was blessed, so it was an all around great trip. I want to post more pictures, but at the moment I don't have a cd drive and my camera card has been (most likely) permanently lost. This means a lack of picture posting for a bit, sorry! Hopefully I'll get some more pics on here soon. My mom made her beautiful dress out of my wedding dress material (which she also made) and my sister made her cute bow. She was sooo beautiful!

18 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

What a cute baby

wendy and brig said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you. What a special day. Your Mom did a great job on her dress. Hope all is well.

Amber said...

She is so pretty! I get choked up everytime I see these pictures. Lewis shared a lot with us the other night. We are so happy for you guys!
I can't get past how much she looks like Aaron!

Rachel and Tyler said...

I seriously am almost crying, I can only imagine how exciting that was for you. You guys are such a cute family and I think sydney looks like Aaron.

Kiery said...

Sydney is so beautiful! I love the pictures!

So now that I'm going to be in the family... how do I get on the Jemmett Blog?

Katie said...

What a beautiful experience! She looks absolutely perfect and so cute!

jksfam said...

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures!

The Coopers said...

Congrats!!! She looks beautiful!

Allison said...

I teared up just looking at those wonderful pictures. Forever Family... congrats to you guys.

Beattie Family said...

It's about time you got some of these pics up on your blog, but understandable with the your camera card being lost! I'm so happy for you guys, by the way you look fantastic as always.

Heath and Jessica said...

I am glad to have shared the experience with you guys. I can help with some of the pics!

The Dixon Family said...

She is more beautiful every time I see her. Congrats you guys!

Karen said...

Sydney is an angel and your family is beautiful.

Shawn and Brittany said...

The last picture is my fav. All of them are very cute though. Congrats Dev, you little dream come true!

Bethany said...

Beautiful.
Perfect photos of Sydney.
We are thrilled for you.

alli and scott said...

Wow, what gorgeous pictures. You three must be so happy.

LittleFamilyJL said...

(that was me writing, but it was under my husbands name. oops.
But this great news is worth a second congratulations, so
CONGRATULATIONS!

Ariana said...

congratulations aaron and devony. That is such a wonderful thing and she is indeed a blessing. She's beautiful.