Often while laying on my lap now, Sydney likes to push her legs on my stomach and kind of fall off. Here are some silly pictures we took the other day.
Just hanging out! Everything is upside down! That's more like it!
Hey Dev!! I CANNOT believe how big your baby is already! I can't wait to see her outside of the digital realm!! :) Cute blog, I've LOVED catching up!! Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon...Preferably before both of our kids graduate!! :) Love you guys! xoxox CJ was, and still is, a HUGE fan of looking at the world upside down, I love all the joy and wonder these little guys find that I would never think about otherwise! :)
Hey Devony! I found your blog linked to Jordan's so I took a peek. Hope you don't mind. Your daughter is so adorable and growing so fast. Isn't it fun to watch all the new things they learn. Love all the pictures. Your hair looks great down with the wave.
Sydney is getting so big too! We will have to take a zoo trip soon. I am super excited for the weather to be nice, that is why we had to prepare for sandals and make our toes pertty :)
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
8 comments:
I love your tricks. Looks like you have a cute boyfriend that you went to the zoo with. Already taking after your auntie aren't ya!
i love how chubby and cute her cheeks look, especially upside- down!
Hey Dev!! I CANNOT believe how big your baby is already! I can't wait to see her outside of the digital realm!! :) Cute blog, I've LOVED catching up!! Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon...Preferably before both of our kids graduate!! :) Love you guys! xoxox
CJ was, and still is, a HUGE fan of looking at the world upside down, I love all the joy and wonder these little guys find that I would never think about otherwise! :)
She is so so cute.
Cute, cute cute, cute. Having kids is the best thing ever!!
Hey Devony! I found your blog linked to Jordan's so I took a peek. Hope you don't mind. Your daughter is so adorable and growing so fast. Isn't it fun to watch all the new things they learn. Love all the pictures. Your hair looks great down with the wave.
You're little girl is your life and she's a darling! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Sydney is getting so big too! We will have to take a zoo trip soon. I am super excited for the weather to be nice, that is why we had to prepare for sandals and make our toes pertty :)
Post a Comment