Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who's Ready for Summer?

This little girl is! She loves being outside, but her time out there is limited at the moment! To get ready for summer we thought we'd post a few pictures!

This is a swimsuit someone gave us that is so cute, but too small right now, so it totally won't fit this summer! Cute though!
Here's the one we've purchased for our 2008 pool time!
Doesn't she look ready to hit the beach? All she needs are some little flip flops!
Mostly this picture just really cracks me up. Her expression, her little lips, the fact that she's standing, everything.
Is it really still only February? Man we're in trouble.

14 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Where in the world did you get that adorable swimsuit? She is so so cute- I could just kiss her little cheeks! You are such a fun mom- busting out the swimwear in february, nothing like a pretend summer day! Thanks for the sweet comment- it made my day- if all it takes is putting nasty used gum up on a wall to get that comment, I'll do it everyday. PS- where in COlorado are you? My parents just moved to Colorado Springs

The Coopers said...

Oh my! That is just about the cutest thing I have seen :) She looks like she is ready go to the pool! I think that we might go to an indoor pool one of these days if you would like to join us :)

Rachel and Tyler said...

you can get little flip flops at children's place for 2.50 they are the kind with the little strap for little kids!

Heath and Jessica said...

How adorable is she! She is standing like she is a little beach model! I always knew my niece was adorable! Give her a hug & kiss for me!

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is the CUTEST suit ever! Do you think they make that in fat size?!?! I already wanted summer to be here but now I am really feeling it.

Rebecca E. said...

Too too cute! I love swimsuit and hat, especially the one where she's standing. So adorable!

Adrianne Miller said...

She is like a paper doll but real. I need to get me one of those and play dress up.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Yes, we are ready for summer too. It's getting pretty depressing. My girls want to wear swimsuits too. Sidney looks adorable in her new suit.

Katie said...

HOW ADORABLE!! I especially LOVE her cheeks and her rolls and her EXPRESSIONS! What a doll!

Abby said...

I love dress up! Hey, that daisy headband is cute! Where'd you get it? ;P. Glad you're getting some use out of them, Devaby!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That is the cutest pic ever of her standing there. You guys are in soooooooo much trouble!

Haylee Mecham said...

OH how cute is she!! I miss you guys and can't wait to come see you in April. Maybe it will be warm enough for her to swim then!

natalie said...

:D :D I can't wait to see her in April! She looks absolutely darling in that swimsuit!!

Adrianne Miller said...

Sydney, pretty soon I will be at your house and you can show me your cute clothes and your room and all of your toys and maybe we can swim!