Thursday, February 21, 2008

We've Been Busy!

We've had a busy last few weeks since I posted! Sydney has bronchialitis, so she's bee hacking for about a week (good news though, it's not RSV!), and is just barely starting to get over it. Her sleeping patterns have gotten all screwed up though, so she now thinks that 4:30 am is the best time to wake up. I completely disagree and we squabble about it EVERY morning while I attempt to sleep and she does a really good job of stopping me.

This was taken almost 2 weeks ago before she got sick, which is why she's all happy!
Last week we had a bunch of contractors at the house fixing some warranty items when the flooring guy discovered the cause of our vinyl discoloration - while the house was being built they cut a whole in the door accidentally, which lets water in under the vinyl every time it rains, which grows mold and is not good. We now have a part of our floor that has been completely ripped out and we are waiting to hear back from the builder on what they are going to do to fix it. Joy.
Tax time! This year Aaron had a tax buddy to sit and help him make sense of everything. Don't let that confused look on her face fool you - she knows more than she lets on!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Don't you love it when your house has to get ripped up against your will? I mean, at least with a re-model, it's fun and will leave you with a change, right? :) Our upstairs neighbors had a leaky air conditioner last summer that dripped down through my ceiling so I have to find out how to get that fixed! Good luck with the floor!

The Dixon Family said...

It was this time last year that Reese has broncilitus (sp?) and RSV. Ugh. Get warmer already!!!

Heath and Jessica said...

She is where I got my bronchitis from! (Actually, it was Heath.) I love her cute brown polka dotted bow! Too bad about your door/floor! At least they found it before they had to tear out the entire floor in the kitchen!

Shawn and Brittany said...

I love the pictures of her and you and her and Aaron. Why don't you let Syd take a stab at taxes? Why are you holding her back?