haha... I watched this video in the library (with my headphones)... but it was still a bad place to watch it because I started laughing. She is cute :)
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
9 comments:
When you said "loud scream" today I thought you meant LOUD. She is just talking. It's amazing when they find their voices.
She's such a doll, Dev.
I can see she's taking after me again.
Yeah! She is wearing the shrug I got her! She looks wonderful in it! She sounds like she enjoys her new found "talent".
That is awesome she can "talk" now!
Ya gotta love the teridactile screech. we've got some of that going on at our house. Love it. Thanks for posting this.
Oh jeez she is hilarious!! She is sure cute.
What a cute kid you have! Feels like forever since I've seen her, and she's gotten so big and talented!
I love her cute little screech!! Man is she growing fast! Tell Aaron I miss him too. Syd is so talented. Miss you terribly.
haha... I watched this video in the library (with my headphones)... but it was still a bad place to watch it because I started laughing. She is cute :)
Post a Comment