Saturday, February 09, 2008

Two Weeks in Pictures

I'm getting chastised again for not having recent pictures and videos up, so here I am complying and posting. Enjoy my back post.

She's such a happy girl
Recent development - she CAN hold her own bottle. Doesn't feel the need to most times, but she can. Here's proof.
This kid is all business when it comes to food. Of any sort.
Talking to grandma (or listening to grandma) while trying to eat mom's phone. Such a multi-tasker.
This one is my fault. We were going through all her clothes determining which ones were all the same size and she kept trying to eat them, so I tied it on her head like a turban. Mostly it was just funny.

Now I can post more stuff because I am caught up!

2 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Yeahhhhh more pictures! I was actually going to get after you too so it's a good thing you got some on here sista!

Shawn and Brittany said...

I bought that same ballerina fabric!