Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy 5 Month B-Day

For a special treat today we let Sydney try squash since she is now 5 months old (can you believe it?). We tried it this afternoon and after about 5 bites she pitched a fit and demanded a bottle and a nap (note to self - do not try anything "not normal" when your baby is hungry and tired). We put the food in the fridge, put our cranky baby to bed, and let her sort things out her way. After a bottle and a short, but apparently adequate nap, we tried again. This time it was gold! She was all over that squash and ate over have a jar! Yay Sydney!

Also for those of you asking for pics of me, here you go. It's not a great one and I'm not looking at the camera, but it's proof that I'm still alive and kicking! We'll work on another one to follow. Maybe I can teach Sydney to take some pictures...

9 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

You dork! You are hilarious! I am glad she loves squash because I wouldn't touch it if you payed me!

(You look fab as usual silly!)

Heath and Jessica said...

Yeah for squash! It is so yummy!Yeah, we get to see Sydney with Mom!

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is great! I can't believe she is that old already.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

She sure is cute Devony! You guys are so lucky! I love getting on your blog and see how she is growing. Thanks for updating!

Ariana said...

Nadia loved squash too, and sweet potatoes. Maybe it's partly the bright color?

The Dixon Family said...

Your face is classic. You're like, "Well, kid. Here it is. Squash."

Bethany said...

The fun thing about baby squash is the lack of transformation from in to out. :)

natalie said...

Sydney is so precious! I wish I could see her in person- December was so long ago.

Shayna said...

devony, she is so cute! i love the baby food stage. meals are so convenient and well balanced:)
p.s. thanks for your kind comments!