Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mommy Time

Sydney and I have lots of time to play together since we are at home all day, so we try to do some fun things along with the usual ones. This week we picked out the perfect shades to go with her other summer essentials (Children's Place for $3.50! Best deal ever!)

And Sydney got her first pedicure! (In home - I did not pay $30 to have my baby's toes painted)

Isn't she stylin'? Why did I need a girl again? Oh yeah...

12 comments:

The Coopers said...

That is so cute! I should paint Kenzie's toes too! We got the Evenflo Triumph 3. We should show it to you next time that we see you. It is really nice and the straps are really easy to adjust. It even has a cup holder for when it is forward facing. It will last her until she is 50 pounds. Kenzie seems to like it :)

Karen said...

Cutest mommy daughter duo ever! I love the pic with both your feet in it. You should frame it.

Shayna said...

you both are gorgeous! i have no idea how you painted such teeny toe nails-- i'm impressed!

The Dixon Family said...

Ha ha! I love it! I can actually see you doing her nails and talking to her about the latest books at the childrens library. Classic. Best post ever.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh


My


Gosh!!!!

You are super cute together!

rick and cheryl said...

So adorable! I agree, you should frame the pic of your freshly pedicured toes. She is such a doll.

Ariana said...

I painted Nadia's fingernails the other day and she was in total awe. It looked so darling. Now if she'd only leave her hair alone after I do it all up...dang girl, I love her so much.

Katie said...

VERY CUTE!! I love the painted toes...

Shawn and Brittany said...

I seriously think they should have fingernail polish for babies that is like strawberry banana flavor or something. You totally held out longer than I would. I asked my sister in law at the hospital if I could paint my neice's! Being a good mom she said no.....so I bought her jewelry. Too bad you don't live closer.

Heath and Jessica said...

I love her glasses! (your's too!) I am glad we get to see more of you! You will appreciate it later too having you in pics with her! That way she will remember her mommy!

Allison said...

Girly girl through and through. Love it. Great to talk to you last week too!

natalie said...

How fun!! haha these pictures made me smile :D