Thursday, February 21, 2008
Johnny Jump Up
We finally got a jumper for Sydney! We got it on Tuesday and almost immediately had to try it out. Here's how it went. Aaron translates the directions (which could have been in Latin) and figures out how to put the fool thing together and attaches it to the door frame.
What in the heck is this thing?
I'm standing up like a big girl. This part is cool.
What? Am I supposed to do something?
Yeah, so she totally doesn't get the whole jumping thing. I know she will, but it's actually really funny to watch her just hang there. She loves it when we make her jump, but she hasn't figured out that she can do it on her own. When she does, we'll post a video. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
All she needs is a dress-up dress with a hat! ;-)
Does she not like her feet to touch the floor? Cause most kids don't in those things until they figure out what they can do. The last picture is my fav.
Allie was a bit slow to figure out the jumping thing, too. Then one day I put her in and WOW! She went from a confused look to crazy woman. Make sure you have the camera ready 'casue it will take you completely by surprise.
The beard freaks me out every time!!!
i LOVE IT! She is adorable!
Awesome! She totally looks like she is waiting for it to do something!
I think those are the ultimate toy for babies...
Post a Comment