Sunday, December 02, 2007
More Pictures
Here are some more fun pictures of Sydney that kind of show how she's doing developmentally. She can hold her head up really well now and is working on controlling her back muscles too.
She likes to sit up on the couch like a big girl after she eats.h
Sometimes she still falls over :)
First time ever holding a toy on her own! She held this rattle for quite a while!
Also she keeps eating her hands - she loves them! As you can see, she's going for it (or the rattle) in the pic above. She loves that index finger on her right hand. I'm sure that's where the "everything I touch goes in my mouth" phase begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the pic of her & Aaron! She is smiling for the camera! I also love it how her hand is over her face where she fell over. She has a very distinct personality, it is too cute!
Post a Comment