The Sunday after Thanksgiving we got to put our Christmas tree up! We're finishing the last few Christmas decorations inside and still need to do the outside, but it's fun to have the house all Christmasy! I love this season!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love the decorating! We have caught that same spirit too!! I wish we had our own house too! Syd's pictures are gorgeous!
We were putting our Christmas tree up at the same time!!! I bet Syd had tons of fun!
We absolutely have the same entertainment center!
She is so cute!
Don't you love putting up Christmas? In January, I always have a hard time putting it away...definitely not as fun as taking it out! And Sydney is so adorable, getting ready for her first Christmas!
I love the decorating! Are you going to paint anything this year?
What a beautiful girl. My baby loves to be under the lit christmas tree too!
Post a Comment