Do you guys remember Scholastic Book Orders? Remember getting them in class and being sssooooooo excited to take them home to your mom and beg to get the books? Then remember the great day when your teacher would finally bring the books to class and send them home with you? Ahh, it was like, the best day ever. :)Seriously, who doesn't love them? I still love getting them and picking out my books. I love circling all of the ones I want, and tallying it up to discover I have over $100 in books that I want. I don't love crossing ones off, but I do love sending in the order, waiting impatiently, and finally getting the books. Then I get to give them to all the other people that order through me. It's so great. Especially when I get to see them give the books to their kids. The kids go crazy! And I think, "Huh. I still do that. I'm totally addicted to books!"
For anyone in the area, you can order through me if you want (I don't get paid or anything, I just do this for the sheer joy of spreading the love of books to all mankind. :) If you still don't know what I'm talking about, check the link below and click on the May fliers on the right. It'll come back to you...

1 comment:
Dev-
i'm not in your area, but can I still order through you? I'm guessing I could view the flyer online & email you what I want, but is there a 'good' way for you to get the books to me? I guessing no...thus the 'in the area' clause. Oh well, thought it was worth asking.
-Sar
Post a Comment