Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Devony's Celebrity Look-alikes

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



Isn't this fun? You can upload a picture of yourself and see who you look like. What do you think? Any matches?


4 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is awesome! You always find the craziest things on the internet....guess all this down time is kinda fun for you! I will have to try it! Hope your foot is doing better!

Stafford said...

so waht did you do to your foot? and how do i get a website to say i look like alexis bleddel?

Katie said...

Hey there! How are you feeling? Don't you love that celebrity website? Luke and I have done it as well...we got some good ones and some funky ones! We'll have to get it up and running for you...I did tell you I had a blog right...not the windows or any of the other 5 (haha!). It is: http://katienluke.blogspot.com/
come visit sometime!

Katie said...

So...I was wondering when I would get introduced on the bookclub blogspot...or is that just reserved for family? Haha, just kidding! Hope you are well!