Ok so this was AGES ago now, but it was SO COOL that I still have to post about it. I get super stressed about how much I have to back post on, so I just don't do it. So after today, I'm not really back posting much. I've got to just do current stuff.
Ok, moving on! This is Viola, the elephant we got to ride!
SOOOO much fun!
Mady chose to ride Charlie Brown the camel too!
Sydney was DE-Lighted with the cotton candy!
Such fun together!
The girls were delighted with the doggies and their tricks!
Daddy had lots of fun with his little girls enjoying the show! This was the Carson & Barnes Circus and it was perfect for the littles!
The elephants were the stars of the show and the girls were so so so happy! Sydney at one point leaned over and said, "THIS IS THE BEST CIRCUS EVER!!!!!!!"
Sydney with a friend enjoying the show!
The girls and their friend spending some time under the big top!
We got a great deal on this through PlumDistrict and the girls have asked to go back to the circus almost every week since! We'll go back in a hearbeat if they come to town again!



1 comment:
I'm jealous you got to ride an elephant. I always wanted to ride the elephants @ Hogle Zoo growing up, but mom wouldn't let me. Probably cost too much for 4 kids to all ride an elephant.
Post a Comment