My kids are hilarious. They often make me laugh. Sydney the other day said, "I'm so sick of you changing my bum." Me too! I thought.
Sydney in particular often talks about what a big girl she is. Mady tries to keep up, and although she's got some great verbal skills for a 2 year old, there are a few things she still doesn't get, which make them even funnier.
Tonight in the car Sydney informed me, "I weigh 16 feet." That means I'm big!
At that point Mady chimed in, "I have 16 feet!"
For the next 10 minutes Sydney argued with Mady about that. By the time we arrived at our destination she had set Mady more or less straight. She finished with, "I have 6 feet!"
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No wonder Mady is hard to keep up with right?? Although I would like 6 hands instead of feet.. then you don't have to buy so many shoes. I love comments that kids make. They always make me laugh.
Post a Comment