Spring is definitely here. I mean, I know it's May already, but it actually has been very springy around here and we've had lots of rain and wind. Not a lot of outdoor time. Today I mixed fertilizer into the garden while the girls "helped" until I gave them a fruit roll up. It was their first, and let me tell you - they were big fans. Totally confused about the whole rolled up candy on a strip of paper thing, but big fans.
In case you needed it, here's true proof that I'm a dork: We have a raised garden and I have never once seen a worm in it, in the 3 previous years we have planted vegetables in there. Today I found like 10! I was so excited! I know, I'm weird, but that means we actually have dirt and not just rock hard clay and that maybe they will help our garden now!
After I was done in the big garden, the girls wanted to plant something. We had one of those TerraCycle planter thingies where they put seeds in cardboard and you plant them in upcycled yogurt cups. The girls were excited to plant their tomatoes and Sydney has been checking on them all day.
Are you growing anything this spring?

1 comment:
I'm so glad their dresses still fit!! And baby Chloe has one to match! Sadly she will probably fit into it just as they outgrow theirs. But fun nonetheless.
Post a Comment