I know I already posted about Mother's Day, but I have to document something Sydney gave me. In Primary (for our church) the teachers asked each kid questions about their moms. Here are Sydney's answers. I got a kick out of them!
The first thing my mom does when she wakes up is: MAKE COOKIES AND FOOD of course I do!
My mother's shoe size is: 40TH!
My mother likes to: BRUSH MY TEETH
My mother does not like to eat: COFFEE
I love my mother because: I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!
My mother is happy when: I HELP HER
My mother's favorite food is: PIZZA
My mother's favorite story in the scriptures is: ABOUT JESUS
If I could give my mother anything, I'd give her: NUMMIES I don't know what nummies are, but I'm excited!
If my mom could go anywhere in the world, it would be: TO ATLANTIS
That last one was my ABSOLUTE positive favorite. A lot of the other kids said to Utah. Only my kid would say this right? ;)
I love my little girlies! We'll have to do these questions each year because they are hilarious!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA! of course she'd say you want to go to atlantis! love it!
Post a Comment