While Nana and Pop Pop were here we had some time grooving at the aquarium. I know it's fuzzy, but don't they look like they're dancing? It cracks me up. This is where we eat lunch every time we go to the aquarium. There's a nice little nook and a great view of the sea turtles!
Did you know they have a mermaid show at the aquarium? Like with girls who have on mermaid tails and actually dive down in the water? It's so wicked cool and my kids were A-MAZED!!! I kept thinking, "I wonder how long it took them to learn to swim like that?" Mady's convinced we saw Ariel (there was a read-haired mermaid!), so the trip was a huge success for her. On the way back to the car the kids found big rocks to climb on. I think they thought these were equally as cool as many of the sea creatures and, in Sydney's mind, infintely more cool than the sting rays. She is apparently deathly afraid of those things and still pretends to see them in the bath tub and almost jumps out screaming.
A couple days later we headed to the Botanic Gardens to get some great shots of the girls. This is pretty much how it went. I love the flying pigtails. It looks like she's trying to take off.
Sydney actually stopped a few times and let me snap some photos.
This was, BY FAR, the best group shot we got.
Look! A standing still one!
I love this one of Sydney checking out the little river.
This was what most of the pictures I tried to take looked like. Mady disappearing around the corner (she's getting fast!), Sydney running away, and Nana calling them back. Sigh. Welcome to everyday life!
This is pretty much the one decent picture I got of Madelyn. Hooray!
And the best one of the girls! It's totally wall worthy right?
In other news, Mady has discovered the Fancy Nancy books. Have you read them? They are hysterical. Mady has picked up some great new phrases such as "new ensembles" and "too plain." She came up to me the other day and said, "What's a fancy girl to do?" I may have cracked up right then and there. She's our little princess! Fancy Mady!


2 comments:
That aquarium looks awesome! Your picture really does look like the girls are grooving out in sync! Good luck with the picture taking. I am convinced that lifestyle photos are the way to go with little kids...you can't keep them still long enough for them to cooperate!
please buy me one extra of everything that your girls wear so our little miss chloe can be dressed as cute as your 2 munchkins..
Post a Comment