My kids are so excited for Easter it's ridiculous. Nana and Pop Pop brought them a few little Easter treats and presents (including the awesome Ariel glasses seen in this photo and some Snow White ones for Mady.) I've been asked literally every single day since if it is Easter yet. The bad thing about holidays with this age is that they wait and wait and wait and wait for it to come and then it's over almost instantly. Fun right now though!
Also, my ARC of Chime came yesterday! FINALLY!!!! I'm so excited! Has anyone read this book? I'll post my thoughts when I'm done....
We're all sick at our house, so I'm off to watch Tangled for the 456,792,484th time and win some more books. What's on the docket for you today?


1 comment:
win free books? You must tell me how you do this!
Post a Comment