Confession time, I'm a bit of a pack rat. My mom is too, she sort of cursed me that way. ;) We hang on to all sorts of stuff. Last summer I came home with this old nightgown of mine (which is rather threadbare, hence the long sleeved shirt under it. It IS still February you know, despite it being 60 degrees today). I even have some matching black and hot pink hot pants that go with it. Sydney rocked it for awhile, but tonight it was Mady's turn. Poor Sydney was not pleased to find that her Mickey Mouse pjs were no longer hers (this happens a lot). What's a girl to do?
Raid Mommy's dresser! She was pleased as punch when she found this little number. And let me just say, that paired with the red heart covered leggings and white socks pulled up to her knees that she chose, she looked very Valentine-y. Can you believe this shirt was mine when I was like 8 years old? And it still fits me? Shocking I know, but it means I'm either really small chested now, or I wore really big shirts as a kid. But hey, that was really in then, remember?
Look at these happy little monkeys. Now imagine them sound asleep in their beds. Ahhh. I'm going to go enjoy that for a bit until my youngest looses her pacifier and wakes me from a dead sleep at 2 AM.

2 comments:
I think you wore really big shirts as a kid. Remember, it was the 80's-90's, everyone wore big t-shirts. They look absolutely fabulous on the girls!
Cute.. And its fun to have those things from when you were a kid. Luckily mom always went through stuff I treid to get rid of.. hence why i still have some of those things because I am the opposite of you.. And its a good thing because JC is a pack rat as well. Can you imagine if we both were? ahh!
Post a Comment