Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Love That Girl
Sydney is not usually much of a cuddle bug, at least not to me. She's a definite Daddy's girl, and while I know she loves me, she's usually more affectionate to the cat than to me. (Who happens to be laying on my shoulders trying to get some attention as I write this!) But today was different. Everytime I moved anywhere away from her, she said, "But I just want to hug and kiss you, Mommy!" When got after her for splashing bath water everywhere and sent her out of the bathroom so I could clean it up, she came running back in saying, "I just need to give you a kiss!" After putting her to bed, she came out saying, "I love you so much, Mommy! I just want you to hold me!" How could I say no to that? We snuggled, and then after I heard, "Still snuggle me Mommy" we snuggled some more. I love my girls, and today was a fun day with my little Sydney Bean. I love you baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment