Yesterday was kind of a rough day for us. I had two of the whiniest kids on the planet (freezing temperatures, being sick, etc. will do that to you), we had to take the cat to the vet for his last boosters (during nap time!) so then we had a whiny cat on top of all of it. I'm sick too, so I'm not exactly the most patient person in the world. By evening we were all going nuts, so we had to sit down and de-stress. I made a New Years Resolution to try to only yell at my kids on special occassions. I haven't done very well this week, so I was trying to redeem myself. We set up a whole little Playdough operation and we all had lots of fun.
Art is good therapy right? So I got in on the action too. I think I have a bright future ahead of me.
Sydney made a family and about a million shapes. She had much more fun than it looks like.
Mady took the playdough out of the can, tore it into a billion teeny pieces, and put it all back in. She loved every second of it.

2 comments:
Play doh is very theraputic.. Ike plays with it for hours on end. I'm glad mom and Jess will be there in a few short hours to help you out!
Norah is getting sick now and has her cranky moments. We calmed her by playing with blocks and pretend bowling yesterday. She doesn't like playdough right now, soon I'm sure.
Post a Comment