We're still here. And our lives have been a little messy lately. Just like our kids. (This girl is magnetically attracted to dirt. as soon as she steps outside, she can't resist it.)
But we've shared some laughs and good times too. And the girls (and I!) bought our first ever ice cream truck purchase. That's what happens when you grow up in the country!
We look forward to every sunny day and particularly to every nice Friday since we ditch the house and go garage saling. Such fun. Yesterday we went pretty much ALL DAY. And my kids were angels. And we came away with some good plunder. They are both recovering from colds, so I was proud of them and the fact that they each took 2 short naps in the car! Then we had to get the oil changed in our car. I was dreading sitting in the waiting room with them. So we grabbed hamburgers and a shake before they took the car and had a picnic on the grass outside. We had a blast. It was a great reminder to me to look for the good in every situation. I needed that reminder. It was such a perfect day. Right up until Aaron started vomiting. Thank you stomach flu for making an appearance at our house this weekend. My family was sick last Mother's Day too. Crappy tradition if you ask me. I recommend not copying us. I know it's hard since we're so cool and all, but really, refrain this once. Go get some ice cream and play in the dirt instead.

5 comments:
:) counting my blessings: I'm grateful it's a cold bug rather than the stomach flu bug visiting us this Mother's Day!
ugh...i'm sorry you've been sick! but hopefully everyone is on the up and up and you can have a better week!
Yuck! Sorry that you guys were sick! That is a bad tradition. Hope you are all feeling better soon!
I lov the pics. Fun to hear what you are up to.
Such a cute post! It was fun running into you and your girls at the post office! You guys are adorable!
Post a Comment