Saturday, April 24, 2010

Springtime!

Oh, how we love spring!  Honestly, what isn't to love?  Besides todays insane snow storm and yesterdays hail storm and tornado sirens (fun times) I mean.  We love doing yard work
We love all these trees.  We're tree huggers here. ;)
And remember how much you loved dandelions as a kid?  We're discovering them.
Going on walks.  Summer walks are the best!
We've got lots of sisterly affection going on in this house right now.  Mady is in LOVE with Sydney and constantly says, "SYDNEY!" whenver Sydney comes in the room or leaves it.  The other day Sydney came up to me and said, "I love my sister!"  Melts my heart.  Hooray, I didn't ruin her life forever!
Oh, and all that summer fruit.  My kids ate half a watermelon (a good size one) in 2 days.  Pretty much by themselves.  Heaven.

3 comments:

Ree-ch said...

I am jealous, it looks so pretty out in the sun, we aren't getting much sun right now..so gloomy with clouds. I am tempted to buy a watermelon anyway, because of you guys. Hope all is well.

Heath and Jessica said...

How cute! Thanks for posting pics of the girls. I love them. I miss them too. Give them big hugs & kisses from us!

Karen said...

Love the pic of the bean hugging the tree and the one of her hugging Mady. I have to say, though. I think that the tree is faring better than Mady...