When we were at Target on Saturday we happened to check the price of a Halloween pumpkin before we got to the register and discovered that they were 90% off, not the 75% that was advertized. We snatched up this darling doctor costume for $1.99. Not too shabby. Add that to the $2 doctor kit I bought at a garage sale last summer and Sydney had a fun morning playing pretend. Cutest doctor I've ever seen.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love it! You always find the best deals!
Immunizations in the ear are the worst.
I would let her take my temperature, but not give me an immunization. Even with as cute as she is. Maybe there will be a nasal spray. lol! I totally need the pics from Mady's latest photo shoot! The one on your blog is ADORABLE!!!!!
Doctor Wilson is very cute. I love the new pic of Mady on the side too.
Just tell me that you will teach her how to say big words cause that is the cutest from little kids!
Post a Comment