Friday, November 06, 2009

Family Visit

I think with this post our catch up is finally complete and we can focus more on those mostly shorter and more frequent posts. Heck, there might even be one in there that doesn't have to do with my kids. Shocking, I know, but I do actually have those thoughts occasionally. While my parents were here visiting us we got to do lots of fun things. Like when it snowed. My parents love leaving Idaho to come here and watch it snow for 2 days. Sydney had fun though. Wouldn't put that snowman down.
See what I mean? He went everywhere with her.
With Nana & Grampy at the aquarium Look, a picture with mom & dad too!
Mady had fun at the zoo - she is starting to get into seeing all the animals. I think she can see them for the most part now. Some of them are so darn camoflaged to babies they are near invisible.
Sydney really liked this crocodile. She was also convinced there were toes in the water where the light was making shadows. Oddly enough, she didn't seem bothered by that.
She was overjoyed that she not only got to see the gorilla, but sit on him as well. Pretty much made her day and started a trend with all the kids around us.
Playing dress up. She's a fairy with a knight helmet on. She was prepared to fight for that cereal.
We had a great time with my parents and were thrilled they could come. You're welcome anytime! We love company. Who wants to come next? Seriously, how can you resist the knight fairy?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Holy garbage! I don't look at your blog for a few days and shazam, you have like five million posts. Darling Halloween costumes and I really like that Sydney was okay with toes floating around in the water. I mean, really, what's the big deal?

Ashley Nelson said...

I AM NEXT!!!!! I think at least. Send me an e-mail or call me and i will let you know the details. I love fairy knights :)

Ariana said...

I can't believe you have so much snow! I'm actually kind of looking forward to it soon.