I had a different title for this post, but it was slightly scandalous sounding. Being 2, Sydney doesn't always say all the letters in all words, but she communicates effectively nonetheless.
It's interesting though how when you truly sound out what she says, it can turn out very entertaining. Take for instance, what she said to every neighbor, regardless of gender, whose house we visited on Saturday night: Kicker Teats!

Aw, those are some cute little witches. She said it to everyone at our ward trunk or treat too. It totally doesn't sound like that when she says it because of the inflection she uses, but that's how it gets sounded out Kick-er-teats!

Mady with all our festive pumpkins, pre-carvings

Sydney doing much better than last year with the gooeys while Aaron showed off his mad carving skills and we gave Sydney a quiz on her shapes.

The girls were thrilled to death to sit in the trunk. Mady sat in it and helped me pass out candy while Sydney pillaged from our ward members. Then Sydney came and demanded to be put in the trunk too. It's the little things people.

Cutest darn little witch - minus the hat

Look who's so darn big! And still let's me take as many pictures as I want of that cute mug.

My new goal is to post more frequent, shorter posts. I share this so that I have some motivation to follow through. Good luck to me. Hope your Halloween was super spooky!
3 comments:
I love, love the way she says Trick or Treat. That is too funny. They both look so cute in their costume, but I really love Sydney's little witch dress.
Those 2 are the cutest darn witches I have ever seen!
Post a Comment