Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Baby

What happened? She's still gaining confidence and needs practice, but she's all grown up now. Sniff Sniff.

P.S. She chose her outfit herself in case you were wondering. It's always important to accessorize.

17 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Way to go niece!

Heath and Jessica said...

Yeah Sydney! Nice accessories!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW!! Sydney Jane, I'm so proud of you! Way to go, you perfect parents!!!

Sarah Schwartz said...

That is great! She looks confident to me. What a grown up lady.

Rebecca E. said...

oh my gosh! All grown up! what a little cutie!

Fullmer Family said...

I say that to myself everyday...Where did my little baby go?!?! Makes you appreciate every day doesn't it?!? She's such a doll Dev! We love you guys.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Thats so cute, i love it when they are first walking and they have their arms in the air. She is so big!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Big Girl Sidney. Another Milestone...now you just need to potty train yourself before mama has your little sister. =) Totally kidding. But it would be nice, wouldn't it.

Anonymous said...

YAY look at her go. I love watching the first baby steps they are just so cute.

Allison said...

WOW! So cute! And I love the pink phone and necklace...they definitely help give her the confidence she needs. Now just wait till she tries it in your heels!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Are kidding me? She is so dang cute!!!!

Cam and Chelle said...

What a cutie! I want to see a recent pic of you all pregnant and cute!!

Leah said...

Wow! Look at those cute little chubby legs go! It has been too long since we've seen you guys, by the way!

Haylee Mecham said...

Wow... Im so proud of her! Good job Syd!

Ree-ch said...

With all the talents that run in the Wilson family she will be running within a week :) She is adorable!!! I won't be able to chat with you probably til the next year, but I hope you enjoy the rest of this FAVUBULOSO 2008.

liv said...

Oh how great..It's amazing how much they learn in the first year! I love that she has that cell phone :) so cute.
How are you feeling these days?! You are getting so close. Do you have names picked out?

Adrianne Miller said...

Do you know that you are 108 days more pregnant than me? I remember when I told you happy 100 and now you only have 40 more to go. I have 148 more to go. By the time you will have the kiddie, I will be at 100!