Remember how I've been dying for it to snow for ages now? I look out the window each morning and each time I am disappointed. I'm dying for that gorgeous picture out my window where each house on my block looks like a gingerbread house dusted with powdered sugar. Well, this morning Aaron got me out of bed (I was awake) and had me go to the window, to see SNOW!!! I was so excited I wanted to squeal, but knew it would wake Syders up, so I kept quiet, but was whisper screaming how excited I was! We took Sydney out and let her see the snow.
Friday, November 14, 2008
SNOW!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
So cute! And yes, it's me. How did you find me? This is awesome! So, we need to catch up. Are you on facebook or anything?
I am so relieved that she replaced the snow outside with some of her own inside. She is so thoughtful.
i can't believe you are excited for the snow!!!
So cute. I can't say i was quite as excited for the snow as you were.
I am soooo jealous! It hit 60 here today - YUCK!
Cute pictures of Sydney and she is very thoughtful making her own snow inside. Fun little girl!
How fun for you, even though I am glad that we haven't had snow yet. I am loving the warmer weather, in the 60's. The snow will come here soon enough. You would think growing up in Idaho that I would like snow. Only on Christmas.
Devony, I had fun looking at your blog. I am sorry I didn't call you back about the hair. That is so annoying of me, but in my defense, you said your phone # so fast that I couln't understand it. I called several wrong #'s and then gave up when the kids started screaming! As you probably figured out, I quit doing hair. My life is total nonsense right now!
That's so sweet of Syd to give you your own personalized snow storm in your kitchen!!
haha the picture of her being confused is too cute.
Post a Comment