Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little behind

I've been a bit of a slacker lately I guess as far as posting, but I also haven't taken that many pictures, so here's what we've been up to. Sydney is finally starting to grow a little bit of hair. Enough to wake up with some funny pic material a couple times a week! Although she doesn't seem to mind, mom wishes more hair would grow so she wouldn't get called a boy every time we leave the house. At least they say she's a cute boy I guess.
Playing in the leaves. Our tiny pile. Remember last year's leaf pictures? sigh She's so big now.

Our real official Halloween pic after trick-or-treating. We did 2 houses I think. It was for the experience.
Our little fairy! My aunt and uncle gave us this darling little dress and it fits her now! She wore it to church on Sunday.
In much more entertaining news, Syd's becoming a much better dancer. She's always loved music and started dancing when she was about 6 or 7 months old, but she's really starting to shake it now!



Yeah, she likes to rock. Oh, and windshield wipers terrify her. Who knew they were so scary?

12 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I love the hip shaking!

Allison said...

Shake it girl! So cute!

The Dixon Family said...

I find it facinating that babies know how to dance so early. Seriously facinating.

Heath and Jessica said...

The dancing is so cute! She looks adorable in her little fairy dress!

Amber said...

Boogie!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Hey - does she have a license?

Karen said...

I'm so sad I missed the fairy ensemble. She looks adorable. I love that little girl...do you think she could teach Eli some dance moves? Because seriously, he's lacking.

Haylee Mecham said...

the hip shaking is so cute! and shes just adorable! you are finally getting a baby belly!! you look great!

Christina said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Leah is just starting to get hair and i love it. She looks just like a girl to me silly people.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

She's definetly got some sweet dance moves.

Stacey Jensen said...

Syd is such a beautiful girl! I love her in the pink outfit she looks like a little pixie!