Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag

Ok I liked this one, so here it is:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, still leave a comment for me so I know you were here!

12 comments:

Christina said...

Hey- thanks for the comment on my blog. I wish I could see how that program works. I love that kind pf stuff! Okay, since I don't know you I'll have to leave a memory about Aaron. We went rock-climbing once and had such a blast. Does he still do that BTW?

Heath and Jessica said...

Too many to choose from since I have known you from the day you were born! I remember that I wasn't always the best big sister, & that has been bugging me lately. One memory that I remember is riding up to Rexburg for your high school graduation, where YOU as a valedictorian had to speak & you were preparing your speech on the way up there. I remember you used the comparison from "Bug's Life" with the rock that was "a seed." I think you compared it with life, don't remember that part, but your speech was good! I am glad that you don't remember the bad stuff & love me for who I am!

Katie said...

Many GREAT MEMORIES!! I specifically remember floating (henry's fork?) the river with you guys and going to the Tews house to get life vests. I remember we just put livi in the river , luke lost his favorite sunglasses and when we came home, we played the chuck and throw game, had a picnic..great times! (But then again, we had a BUNCH of great times!)

Anonymous said...

I just remeber that you were a great Beehive leader and had great lessons to give.

Actually a lot of them have stayed with me and made me think a lot.

Ashley Nelson

jksfam said...

My first memory of you was probably noticing how tall and skinny you were - since I'm neither! I enjoy being around you and your sense of humor. I'm glad I was able to hold Sydney for you so that you could get the whole foot soak! Thanks for coming that night!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember you from book club. I remember taking about finding cute shoes for tall girls.

Nikki said...

I remember having fun in MN. . .looking at book orders in our flower arranging class. . .hanging out with you and Aaron in Rexburg. . .I am so lucky to have you as a friend!

Matt and Joni said...

Yeah - I'm the one who is going to leave an inappropriate comment, sorry about that.
I remember coming to see you when you were in Brigadoon. You were the one of whom they said "If sex were a hobby, you'd be a collector's item"
I remember many after show parties at Perkins. How many times did I come to parties at your house and steal all the twizzlers?
I remember some joke about George of the Jungle, but you never explained that one to me.
Hope I've written enough to make you laugh. Love you guys.

Haylee Mecham said...

Wow.. so many memories! This is one where I was a typical little sister and got you in trouble probably for something I started... But I love you still and I'm glad you don't hate me for it.. It was one day you, mom, and I were in Idaho Falls and we were fighting in the back seat and we went at each other with our heads. we smacked teeth somehow and you got a chip on your tooth (i actually did too just not as big) and you got in trouble for hurting me. I'm sorry.. Here is another one though... I was 2 I think and you cut my bangs super short so I had about 1/4 - 1/2 inch of hair poking up all along the front of my head... Mom thought it was me and you really did it.. I can't remember who got in trouble for that one.

Heath and Jessica said...

I thought of another memory! I remember on Marsha Drive how you had a "team of unicorns" & each Sunday you hooked them to the side of the house & they took us on a little trip.
I remember Haylee's hair cutting story, you also cut the hair on many of your stuffed animals.

Brooke said...

I remember meeting you in St. Louis. You were so sweet to come and talk to me in the office about our favorite children's books! Am I reading your post right, that baby is in your tummy? YEA! Having kids close is really awesome...hard work...but awesome.

Allison said...

Oh so many memories... like that time we had a sleepover in your basement, posed for silly B&W photos, and then hung out on your street corner in dress up clothes! Or what about that creative date with the candle light cornflakes dinner and the water games... my set up from that is not a millionaire... no joke. Maybe I should have considered him more seriously!! We could also think of the numerous times rolling down the hill after play practice or the late night snow shack parties... or you amazing stress at your wedding details!! hee hee! So fun... oh I miss you!