This may come as a shock to some of you - just like it did for us!
Five years ago our friend's daughter correctly predicted that our first baby would be a girl and Sydney came along a few years later. Anyone have any thoughts on this time?
The first picture is at 9 1/2 weeks and the second one was at 12 weeks. I'm now at almost 14 weeks and am due at the end of January! Surprise!

51 comments:
Well, I hear your baby at 12 weeks is 1 inch longer than Haylee's! I'll let you know if I have a dream about what you will be having like I did with Haylee.
I am so happy for the both of you and Sydney! We missed you guys at the reunion. Take care
WAHOOOOOO!!!! That is fantastic news!! Didn't we have a talk about this..about 5 years ago?? ;) YAYAYAYAYAY!
i know this is ridiculous, but I keep coming back to your page over and over again just to see the ultrasound pictures! i'm calling you right now!
holy cow!!! That is sooooo great. We are so completely happy for you just as we were when you found out about Sidney!
That is fantastic news! I can't wait to tell Chad.
I'll try to give you a call in the next few days. Things have been so crazy and I'm terribly sorry I haven't called you back. But CONGRATULATIONS!
That is so terrific!!! What happy news! I am so happy for you guys!!!
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! How amazingly wonderful! I am so very happy for you! What a lucky baby! Is your baby due before or after Haylee's?
Congratulations!
Finally I don't have to keep it quiet! I'm pretty sure it's a boy.
So I guess I should start out by syaing this happens EVERY TIME!!!! People adopt and then find out they are pregnant.....
I am soooo happy for you guys. Another member of the family. I will have to talk to you guys on Sunday.
Ashley Nelson
I am still in such shock by your wonderful news! bring on the maternity clothes! Sydney will be so lucky to have a sibling so close to her in age!!
I've been waiting for this post! I still can't believe it and my vote is GIRL! You were made to be a mom of many, many girls!
Oh my gosh...I am so shocked I could curse. ;) Actually...the thing is...I am still shocked and beyond excited. You know guys planned it all so you could keep up with the Bergeson's!! Luckiest baby ever.
Yay!!! That's so exciting. For a second, I had to make sure which blog I was looking at... I hope that you are feeling well - I don't for the first 4 months or so :( Good luck with your fun adventure!!!
Wooohoooo!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!!! Martin thinks it is a boy. I will have to see what Kenzie thinks. Congrats again! We are sooooo happy for you guys!
Congratulations Dev! This is so exciting. You are a wonderful mom, and I'm so happy for you! I'm going to go with girl just because Adrianne said boy, and then one of us will be right. :) I hope pregnancy treats you well!
Wow! Congratulations!
Amy Bateman
Congratulations, that is so exciting! How have you been feeling? I hope things are good- Love Jana
I am so happy for you! It always seems to happen this way.
That is so exciting! I actually had to scroll up to look at whose blog I was reading.:) What a wonderful surprise! CONGRATS!!!
Devony, what amazingly awesome news! How exciting for you and Aaron and for Sidney to get a new brother or sister! This news absolutely made my day.
All the best!
So I'm comment number 21. Congratulations!! I'm really excited for you two!!!
It is a boy....I can feel it. Cause then when you move to Utah to live right next to me our kids will only be a couple months apart and they can be best buds ever and chase bugs and get dirty and play cars like little boys do. There are already enough girls on my street so Syd will have plenty of play mates. Good plan huh? Adrianne won't mind :)
So cool! I knew this would happen! When you brought Sydney home and I showed Jon the pics I told him, now just wait. within the year Dev will be pregnant! I'm not good at predicting what they are, though. I'll guess that it will be another girl, just to drive daddy wild!
That's amazing! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats Dev and Aaron!! We're so excited for you guys!! I'll bet it's a boy! :) So happy for you!
Dev,
I've just had a big smile on my face since you called to tell me the happy news last week. I'd offer to let you borrow my maternity clothes, but I don't think they'll be long enough! :)
YAY!! CONGRATS!!
I think that Brit has a really good idea. You've got a free babysitter right here too. PLUS, Think of all the fun we can have!
I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!!! :)
This is so stinken FAB-U-LOUS!!!! We are tickled "pink" for you guys. I hope it is another girl and you should name her Jessica since my sisters name is Cydney. Eh? Just an idea! (plus the name Jessica rocks - hello)
Keep us updated because we are all obsessed now!
Yeahoooooooooooooooooooooooo for baby #2!!
Absolutely blown away! Congrats! I'm sure Aaron probably (and you maybe too) wants a boy, like James did. But two little girls so close would be way cute! Speaking from experience, of course! =)
Congrats. We are so happy for your family. It will be fun to have 2 close together. We hope you are feeling well.
I have the biggest smile on my face! I am so excited for you, Aaron, and Sydney! What fun, congrats!
I love that we can announce pregnancies on blogs now!!!!! Congratulations!
Wow- there's quite a response to your surprise! Sounds like everyone is really excited for you guys. Congrats, once again. I'm so happy for you. I wish my sister could have the same luck as you guys after her recent adoption. BTW- how close will these two munchkins be in age? You'll be one busy mamma!!:0)
What a wonderful blessing! We are so totally happy for your family~ what great news! Congrats! I would have to say I think it's a boy!
That's awesome! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Wow, so surprised and excited for you and your family. I hope everything goes well for you and I vote GIRL! A house full of girls is so much fun.
Echo. So awesome!
I think it will be a boy. And Jessica is always right with her dreams.. She is a latter day Joseph! haha! We couldn't be more excited for you guys! We love you!
Congrats! I am really happy for you. You are a great mom.
Listen to Adrianne!!! And I am glad you finally put Syd in you little profile picture!
I am SO very excited for you guys! I am hoping for a boy to go with your beautiful little girl!! Love that you guys are having a baby. Keep the posts coming!!!
Wow will you even see my comment you popular girl. Just looked at your blog for the first time looks like I am way behind but just wanted to say CONGRATS!! I am thrilled for your little family and wish you all the best with your pregnancy.
congratulations a million times over! that is seriously so exciting and it couldn't happen to a lovelier couple.
I am joining in your fan club to say how excited I am for you!!!
What a lucky baby!
OHMYGOSH!!!!! Devony, that is so exciting! Didn't I tell you (if you remember that day we talked at church) once the stress of wanting a baby was gone, you'd get pregnant? Sydney came and was such a blessing to you (and a darling thing at that) and now you are expecting! I can't even tell you how exciting I am for you. CONGRATULATIONS DEVONY AND AARON!!!
congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
Haylee just told me about your news! Congratulations! We are so happy!
Awesome! Congrats you three. That is very exciting. Try and hold out for January 30th, just a handful of us great ones were born on that day.
Congrats again.
Justin and Raelyn, and kids.
CONGRATS! We are so happy for you and your family. Sydney and baby #2 are so blessed to have you as parents.
Post a Comment