Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Next Project

Seriously people, I am in absolute awe of this woman. There's no way I would have had this much imagination. Check out the project I MUST do next. I think I might stop at Goodwill tonight on my way home and look for frumpy shirts that really never should have been made...

The shirt when she bought it:


After she got her creative little hands on it:

I'm dying to try it. Check out this link to see her tutorial. You'll be amazed. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0

6 comments:

Katie said...

So..just for the record, I take full credit for showing this to you :)
Haha, anyway, I can't wait to see what you come up with..maybe one day, I'll get around to doing it too!

Sarah Schwartz said...

STOP!!! There are not enough hours in the day to keep up with the manditory stuff, let alone all the hobbies I already have. No more! I lay awake at night as it. He he, thanks Dev for yet another great idea.

The Dixon Family said...

Too cute! I wish I had sewing genes.

The Coopers said...

That is super cute! I wish I was better at sewing :)

Adrianne Miller said...

You guys really know that I don't stand a chance in this family right? I just started trying stamp carding and I am a total failure at it. And now my sister in law and cousin have to whip out even more amazingness!!!! I am a crafiness failure. Sniff. Let me see the final product though just the same :)

Abby said...

Very cute. Let me know how it goes! I love the new blog look too Dev. So much cuteneww I can't stand it!