Four jobs I've had
1. Snow Shack Manager (those were the good times)
2. Potato Sorter (those were the bad times - it was my first job and lasted 1 month)
3. Office Manager
4. Application Support Analyst (Now PART TIME!!!)
Four favorite movies
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Mary Poppins
4. Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (new)
Four places I've lived
1. Idaho
2. Minnesota
3. Missouri
4. Colorado
Four favorite TV shows
1. Treasure Hunters (why won't it come back on?)
2. Reading Rainbow (an oldie and goodie)
3. The Magic School Bus
4. Anything on the History Channel
P.S. Can you tell how old I am at heart? And I actually don't watch tv. Like ever. Can you tell?
Four places I've been on vacation
1. West Coast - OR, CA, WA
2. East Coast - DC, VA, NY
3. The Mediterranean - Spain, Monaco, Italy, Malta, Greece
4. Canada
Four things I want at this moment
1. To sew - I currently have the bug
2. My husband NOT to have to take another business trip this week
3. The HOA to decide they like my garden and want me to keep it
4. The new Harry Potter book.
Four favorite foods
1. Strawberries
2. Ice Cream
3. Chicken Garlic con Broccoli from Olive Garden
4. Sesame chicken from Paradise Asian Cafe.
Four websites that I visit daily
1. Blogspot
2. Gmail
3. Yahoo
4. ParentProfiles
Four things to do
1. Read my Scriptures
2. Iron the laundry
3. Put the laundry away
4. Go buy beads at Hobby Lobby because they are on sale
Four places I want to visit
1. Europe (with Aaron this time)
2. Idaho (in 3 1/2 weeks!)
3. Arizona (I really want to see the Grand Canyon)
4. The new Harry Potter theme park. Let's get crackin' guys!
I tag Brittany Brown (time to post hon), Janey Price, Sarah Schwartz, and Jessica Robison. Also anyone else who would like to be tagged!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Spencer was a potato sorter too! Lasted less than a day, I think. He hated it.
*Also, we want to open a snow shack here--maybe at Southlands. Wanna manage it???
What's the deal with this tag game? Any rules I should know about?
Jordan, I would love to manage your sno shack.
Rules to tagging - Copy my text, delete my answers, and tag someone else when you post on your blog!
So...what's this about the HOA not wanting you to have a garden?!?!?
what is HOA?
Homeowners Association
So why does the HOA not want you to garden?
Post a Comment