Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wanna See My New Crib?

YAY!!!! We finally got a crib! I know you're all dying to see it, so here it is!
On Saturday (after buying the chair) we went to Babies R Us to get the crib since they were kind enough to put it on sale. :) We found out though that they don't stock hardly any cribs, so we had them put one on hold at another store (since we didn't have 3 weeks for them to order it) and I went and got it yesterday. We got the Babi Italia Pinehurst Espresso Single Crib.
P.S. Who decided to give these things such long-o names?



Devony did most of the work (her choice) and Aaron was kind enough to take pictures while she was unpacking the box (which I'm pretty sure would have weathered a hurricane just fine. You'd think packing tape grows on trees or something! Once we got it all upstairs we both worked on it. We did put it together in the room though. Remember on Alias when they didn't and they had to do it over because it didn't fit? We learned from them. :)



Let me just say that putting a crib together is confusing! We constantly had to re-read the directions and even do a couple of things twice! Who writes these?
The finished product with our crib blanket. (Angela these are my nursery colors - olive and tan - and I'm so glad you came to visit my blog!) Now I am feverishly working on the bumper (I have great motivation all of a sudden) and hope to have it done very soon so that I can do the crib skirt! YAY this is such fun!

4 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

I like the color of the crib...and the nursery itself.

Shawn and Brittany said...

LOVE the crib! It goes so well with your colors! You are so good at anything decoratingish!

Heath and Jessica said...

Very pretty! I like it! Killer name of the crib though! Don't repeat that 3 times in a row!

Abby said...

Love the crib, Dev. It all looks great!