Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Blocks
I had these great building blocks growing up that we played with incessantly. I loved them and I really wanted our kids to have some too. Therefore, being the handyman that he is, Aaron took it upon himself to try out his new miter saw (poor guy) and make some for me! Our friends Annie and Tommy came over and Tommy helped Aaron with the block cutting.

The blocks turned out really great. There are lots of different shapes and as you can see, they work really well! We even had our friends' son try them out and he thought they were pretty good, so I guess they're kid approved! Now we'll be able to test them on our own little girl! One question though - should they be painted or left natural?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ours growing up were left natural. I would leave them natural, for now, & you can always decide to paint them later.
I still like natural :)
PAINTED!
Stain them so they are a little different color but still look natural.
Post a Comment